Credential Key Creation and Management
Table of Contents
Credential Keys can be used to permit access to different services available in the IntuiFace platform. In the context of credential keys, we refer to these services as "scopes":
When creating a credential key, make sure you select the right scope.
You can create as many keys as you want; you can have multiple keys for the same combination of scopes. This is particularly helpful when you're managing multiple clients and/or multiple projects with their own unique set of scope entitlements.
- Go to your Credential keys page.
- Click on Create new credential key then
- Give a name and a description for this key
- In the Scope section, select the services you want to associate with the key
- Click on Create
Once created, you can:
- edit it and change the name, description and scope
- temporarily deactivate it
- delete it
- regenerate a new key with the same information.