How to play Web-hosted games in IntuiFace
Web-hosted games - like Fruit Slice - can be played in an IntuiFace experience through use of the Web Browser Asset. To ensure a good gaming experience, specific properties need to be set accordingly.
- Only single touch games are supported.
- Due to cross-site scripting, some games will not work on Player for iPad and Android.
- Due to HTML5 limitations and the inability to incorporate browser plug-ins, some games will not work on any Player platform.
Add a Web Browser asset to your experience and make sure it is selected in the scene.
- Click the Show All Properties button.
- Select the Behavior tab.
- Set Interaction mode to "Map pan and zoom".
You may want your users to have a distraction-free gaming experience, requiring content on the same webpage hosting the game to be hidden.
To achieve this, place the Web Browser asset inside a Group collection and resize the Group's frame so only the game is visible. In a sense, you are using the Group frame as a cropping tool
- Fruit Slice™ http://www.playmore.me/game/fruits-slice.html
- Cut the Rope™ http://www.miniclip.com/games/cut-the-rope/en
- Crush the castle 2™ http://www.physicsgames.net/game/Crush_the_Castle_2.html
- Candy Crush Saga™